Sunday, September 19, 2010

Trip to Howth!

Today was action packed, which was a welcome change from the boredom of yesterday (Saturday).  Everyone from the college went home and I think that I spent the whole day in my apartment.  :(  But today made up for everything!  It was a dreary day, except for the time we spent on the cliff when some of the clouds cleared up!  Heather, Megan, and I walked (sometimes in the rain) a lot around the Howth area and I'm glad that they were completely up for the trek!  Greatest travel buddies ever! We only spent about 1.60 to split a hog roast sandwich and a day on our Dublin bus pass for the trip that took us about an hour away from UCD.  Cheapest best trip ever!

flowers on the edge

The lighthouse

"The Eye of Ireland"
Heather (left) and Megan (right) in Howth
Heather (left) and Megan (right) at what I think is the fish market in Howth

No comments:

Post a Comment